MyTravelGov is a new feature from the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs. With a MyTravelGov account, you can securely apply for an electronic Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) in most countries. 

To get started, you must first create and activate a MyTravelGov account.

Last Updated: October 10, 2023